The ABM Podcast: Episode 0
Taking ABM to the Next Level
Subscribe on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Mo’ choices, mo’ problems.
ABM continues to flip the way marketers are landing and retaining high-value customers, leaving us with more choices than ever.
Products. Frameworks. Workflows. Strategies. Best practices. Plus, there are new ABM technologies and insights coming out every day.
Luckily, we have access to some of the greatest minds in ABM.
In this inaugural episode of The ABM Podcast, we get to know our hosts, Christine Farrier, Senior Director at Demandbase, and Brandon Redlinger, Head of Growth at Engagio.
Along with Kelsey Kohrs of Sweet Fish Media, the group discusses:
- Why more choices are making it harder to optimize ABM tech stacks and strategies
- What all levels of ABM marketers can expect to learn from this show
- The kinds of ABM pros listeners can look forward to hearing from
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Members of the ABM Leadership Alliance
- Stay informed w/ the ABM Leadership Alliance newsletter
- Follow the Alliance on Twitter @ABMLA1
The ABM Podcast is co-hosted by Christine Farrier and Brandon Redlinger of the ABM Leadership Alliance. Never miss an episode by subscribing to the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.